Hunter Hand Surgery Newcastle is a specialist medical practice offering exceptional quality care for all Hand and Wrist disorders. Our mission is to offer our patients an efficient and professional service, combining our extensive training and knowledge of Hand surgery with a caring and personalised approach to each individual. Our highly trained staff welcome your enquiries.
Our Hand & Wrist Surgeons
Dr Brett McClelland and Dr Tanya Burgess are both qualified Orthopaedic Surgeons who have completed over five Australian and International Fellowships in Hand, Wrist and Microsurgery. They are extensively trained to high standards in all aspects of elective and emergency Hand and Wrist Injuries.
Hunter Hand Surgery Services
- We offer a complete service in management of all hand and wrist disorders.
- We also work closely with Hunter Hand Rehabilitation to ensure the best possible result for our patients.
- Same day appointments are available for emergency and urgent hand and wrist injuries including fractures
- Telehealth appointments available
Fellowship trained Surgeons
- Specialising in all areas of hand, wrist and microsurgery
- Highly experienced in hand and wrist trauma
- Urgent same day appointments available
- In house hand therapy
- Specialist available in the rooms five days a week