Our Dupuytren’s Clinic is a comprehensive education and evaluation clinic for all degrees and presentations of Dupuytren’s disease. This clinic is a collaboration between Hunter Hand Surgery, Hunter Hand Rehabilitation Centre and Genesis CancerCare.
Patients are assessed by a Multidiscplinary team to create a complete and personalised management plan.
Dupuytren’s Disease Clinic Newcastle
- A ‘one stop shop’ for all aspects of Dupuytren’s treatment
- Patients can participate in a patient education session
- Discussion of all non surgical and surgical management options
- Individual Patient Consultation with a Combined Team of Specialists
- Options to participate in World Class Dupuytren’s research
Our team includes:
Mr Dion Sandoz
Dr Tanya Burgess and Dr Brett McClelland
Associate Professor Jarad Martin and Dr Katherine Neville
All Patients are welcome
Public, Privately Insured and DVA. Patients must have a referral to Dr Burgess or Dr McClelland.